facebook tracking pixelHow do I complain to {{ourName}}? | Cushon
Cushon Logo

How do I complain to {{ourName}}?

Complaints about us

We hope you don't need to complain, but if you do then we will do everything we reasonably can to address your concern. Please send an email detailing your complaint to help@cushon.co.uk.

We will aim to acknowledge your complaint on the same day it is received. Depending on the nature of your complaint, we might be able to address it straight away or we might need a bit more time to gather all the relevant information. Please bear with us.

When we've got all the information we need we will email you a response. If you're happy then you don't need to do anything else. If we don't hear back from you within two weeks then we'll assume you're happy and send you another email confirming that we've closed your complaint.

If you're not happy with our response then tell us why and we'll look at it again. We will always provide a final response within eight weeks of receiving the original complaint.

If you're not happy with this final response then you can take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service by either completing the form on their website, or by calling them on 0300 123 9123 or 0800 023 4567.

Complaints about Cofunds / Aegon

Cofunds (now part of Aegon) act as ISA manager for some of our customers and perform the administration of investments behind the scenes.  You may also complain to them directly. To do this you can either:

Here is a link to the full Aegon complaints procedure.